K9 Moto Harness
The K9 Moto Harness is for securing your medium or large dog into their K9 Moto Cockpit motorcycle dog carrier to ride safely as your pillion.
Sized and made to order. Current production time: 4 weeks.
The K9 Moto Harness is the dog harness for motorcycle riding together safely with your medium or large dog in their K9 Moto Cockpit.
Large security loops enable passing tethers that secure your dog to the front and rear of their K9 Moto Cockpit.
This unique motorcycle dog harness features the addition of a waist belt has two essential purposes by preventing the dog from:
- Raising their butt and trying to wiggle free during the ride.
- Somersaulting forward during an emergency stop or tip-over.
Heavy-duty nylon webbing and triple overlapping stitches creates a sturdy skeleton throughout the harness.
The chest and belly plates feature foam padding and channels to improve airflow.
Naturally dyed handwoven cotton creates a plush, attractive exterior and the knotted band brilliantly reflects sunlight and vehicle headlights.
Skilled indigenous women artisans create the stylish knotted band over 12 hours in sustainable, home workshops.
The K9 Moto Harness is intended for use with the K9 Moto Cockpit. It includes two stainless welded D-rings for leash attachment and can be worn comfortably around town, at the campsite, and on the trail.
- Scratch and claw-resistant knotted ribbon, reflective tape, and handwoven fabric.
- Durable, leather-free nylon webbing interior.
- Heavy duty plastic side-release buckles and length adjusters.
- Welded stainless D-ring for leash connection at the chest and back.
- Rugged loops at the chest, back, and waist belt for attaching straps to the carrier.
- Made-to-order according to your dog’s specific measurements
- Hand or machine wash on gentle cycle
- Use cold water and mild detergent
- Line dry or machine dry on Low or Air Only
Your purchase of the K9 Moto Harness supports skilled indigenous women artisans and tailors.
These hardworking craftspeople work in sustainable, home workshops in remote Guatemalan villages.
We pair above market wages to warm-hearted people who are dedicated and passionate about the work we do together.
We believe in doing business in a way that benefits everyone and you make this possible.