The Tailwinds Outdoor Dog Collar is for adventuring together with non-leather gear made by skilled craftspeople in sustainable, home workshops.
The Tailwinds Outdoor Dog Collar is for looking great while on adventures together.
The ever-changing design is a reminder to be spontaneous and reflects sunlight and oncoming headlights.
This elegant outdoor dog collar features YKK plastic side-release buckles, a stainless welded D-ring for leash attachment, and a no-jingle ID tag silencer.
The handwoven cotton fabric is soft on your dog’s fur, naturally dyed, colorfast, and covers sturdy industrial nylon webbing.
Skilled women artisans create the knotted band over 4 and 8 hours of work in home workshop.
- Scratch and claw-resistant knotted ribbon over reflective tape and handwoven fabric
- Durable, lightweight, leather-free nylon webbing interior (except size Small)
- Heavy-duty, plastic, YKK-brand side-release buckles and length adjusters
- Welded, stainless, D-ring for leash connection and plastic, no-jingle ID tag ring
- Hand or machine wash on gentle cycle
- Use cold water and mild detergent
- Line dry or machine dry on Low or Air Only
When you purchase the Tailwinds Collar, you are supporting dedicated women artisans and tailors.
They are skilled craftspeople who live in remote indigenous communities in the Guatemalan Highlands where they make dog gear in sustainable, home workshops.
We pay fair, above market wages to decent, hardworking people who are passionate about the work they do.
Our mission is to do good by making great dog gear and you make it possible.