The outdoor dog harness for going everywhere together safely, comfortably, and eco-sustainably with top-quality, leather-free materials.
The Tailwinds Outdoor Dog Harness is made for going everywhere and anywhere you want together.
The large spaces between the knotted band reflect tons of sunlight and oncoming headlights for safer evening walks.
This outdoor dog harness features YKK plastic side-release buckles, length adjusters for a comfortable fit, and two D-rings for leash attachment.
The harness has a study nylon webbing interior and naturally dyed, handwoven cotton exterior that is soft on skin and fur.
Skilled indigenous women artisans create the vivid knotted band over 6 to 8 hours in small, home workshops.
- Scratch and claw resistant knotted ribbon over reflective tape and handwoven fabric
- Sturdy, leather free nylon webbing interior
- Heavy duty, plastic, YKK brand side release buckles and length adjusters
- Welded, stainless, D ring (x2) for leash connection
- Hand or machine wash on gentle cycle
- Use cold water and mild detergent
- Line dry or machine dry on Low or Air Only
Your purchase of the Tailwinds Harness supports hardworking indigenous women artisans and tailors.
They are skilled craftspeople who work in small, sustainable home workshops rather than urban factories.
We pay fair, living wages to good-hearted, dedicated people who are passionate about the work they do.
We believe in doing business with a conscience and you make it possible.