Northern Lights Collar
The Northern Lights Reflective Dog Collar is for exploring the outdoors with top-quality, leather-free materials and all the essential safety features.
The Northern Lights Reflective Dog Collar is made to go everywhere and look amazing. Large spaces between the knotted band reflect tons of sunlight and oncoming headlights.
This durable reflective dog collar features YKK plastic side-release buckles, a stainless welded D-ring for leash attachment, and a no-jingle ID tag silencer.
Naturally dyed, handwoven cotton is soft on fur and covers the collar’s sturdy nylon webbing interior.
Skilled indigenous women artisans create the elegant knotted band over 4 to 8 hours in small, home workshops.
Save 10% when you get the Northern Lights Collar with a matching leash and poop bag holder as part of the Essentials Kit. Or save 20% when you add a travel bed and bandana to complete the Expedition Kit.
- Scratch and claw resistant knotted ribbon over reflective tape and handwoven fabric
- Durable, lightweight, leather free nylon webbing interior (except size Small)
- Heavy duty, plastic, YKK brand side release buckles and length adjusters
- Welded, stainless, D ring for leash connection and plastic, no jingle ID tag ring
- Hand or machine wash on gentle cycle
- Use cold water and mild detergent
- Line dry or machine dry on Low or Air Only
When you purchase the Northern Lights Collar, you are supporting dedicated women artisans and tailors.
They are skilled craftspeople who live in remote indigenous communities in the Guatemalan Highlands where they make dog gear in sustainable, home workshops.
We pay fair, above market wages to decent, hardworking people who are passionate about the work they do.
Our mission is to do good by making great dog gear and you make it possible.