Woven Crossbody Bag
The Mini Crossbody Bag is for going lightly and leather-free around town, through rainstorms, and across continents.
The Woven Mini Crossbody Bag is for carrying just the essentials when you’re hoofing it around town.
The interior lining is waterproof and the seams are sealed to keep your valuables dry.
This lightweight mini crossbody bag features a water-resistant hook-and-loop rolldown top and a separate zippered compartment.
The naturally dyed cotton exterior is soft, durable, and colorfast.
Skilled artisans weave the fabric by hand on large wooden looms to preserve their Mayan techniques and customs.
- Colorful, richly textured handwoven fabric exterior
- Roll-top hook-and-loop closure with waterproof, seam-sealed liner
- Zippered secondary compartment for quick access
- Slim, simple, leather-free minimalist design for just the essentials
- Hand or machine wash on gentle cycle
- Use cold water and mild detergent
- Line dry or machine dry on Low or Air Only
Your purchase of the Woven Change Purse supports hardworking indigenous women artisans and tailors.
These skilled craftspeople are able to work productively from their homes while caring for children and elderly parents.
We pay good wages to kind people who are passionate about what we do together.
We believe that business should be a force for good and you make this possible.