The handmade Woven Change Purse is for carrying just the essential cards, coins, and cash.
Pick the pattern that suits you best or go follow your dog’s lead and match it to their bed and bandana.
This minimalist handmade change purse is all about simplicity: two zippered compartments and that’s it.
Naturally dyed cotton fabric covers a silky-smooth interior.
The handwoven fabric is created on large wooden looms by indigenous Mayan artisans who preserve this traditional craft.
Save 15% when you get the Woven Change Purse with a matching keychain and mini crossbody bag as part of the GoLightly Kit.
- Colorful, richly textured handwoven fabric exterior
- Wide-mouth zipper opens to smooth, silky interior
- Dual compartments for separating cash, cards, and coins
- Slim, simple, and leather-free minimalist design
- Hand or machine wash on gentle cycle
- Use cold water and mild detergent
- Line dry or machine dry on Low or Air Only
When you purchase the Woven Change Purse you are supporting hardworking indigenous women artisans and tailors.
These are skilled craftspeople who preserve their traditions while supporting their families and caring for their children.
We pay highly competitive wages to kind-hearted people who love dogs and love the work they do.
We believe in doing business that does good for people and you make it possible.
ONE SIZE – 4 ½” x 3 ½”